Proof of investment(POI) refers to documentation or evidence that demonstrates an individual's investment activities or holdings. Releasing Proof of Investment (POI) typically involves providing relevant documentation or evidence to substantiate one's investment activities or holdings.You need to collect and submit the necessary supporting documents that serve as proof of your investments.
To release POI form to employees in bulk, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Payroll > Admin > POI Overview. The POI Overview page opens.
- Under the Yet to be released tab, from the Filter employees as per regime list, select a regime as per your requirement.
- Select the Bulk Select option.
- Select the required number of employees. You can also select one employee.
- Under Employees Selected, select Release.
- Click Submit. The Release pop-up appears.
- Select Due Date from the Auto_Lock drop-down calendar menu.
- Click Release to release the POI form for employees in bulk.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the POI, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about POI, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on POI submission, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.