Enforce policy acknowledgement is a feature, which ensures that your employees read and acknowledge all the company policies. In the Company Policy page, you can enforce a policy acknowledgement by selecting Enforce this policy option.
To enforce a company policy acknowledgment, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Setup > Company Policies & Forms. The Company Policies & Forms page opens.
- Click View/Edit for an existing company policy.
Note: You can enforce policy acknowledgment at the time of creating a new policy also.
- On the Edit Company Policy page, under Release and enforce policy, select Release to employee self-service portal option.
- From Employee Filter dropdown list, select the relevant filter.
- Click Enforce this policy. The Enforce Policy pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to save the enforce this policy option.
Note: Employees must acknowledge the enforced policy to access their ESS portal.
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
▶Video - To watch the videos on the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.