To enforce a policy acknowledgement, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Employee > Setup > Company Policies & Forms.
- Click View/Edit for an existing company policy.
Please note that you can enforce policy acknowledgement at the time of creating a new policy also.
- On the Edit Company Policy page, under Release and enforce policy, select Release to employee self service portal option.
- From Employee Filter drop-down list, select the relevant filter.
- Click Enforce this policy. Enforce Policy pop-up appears.
- Click Confirm to save the enforce this policy option. The following success message appears:
Enforced! The employees must read and acknowledge this policy before using ESS.
- On the Edit Company Policy page, click Submit to save changes in the policy.
Note: An employee must acknowledge the enforced policy to access his/her ESS portal.
- Documentation Page - To learn more about Company Policies & Forms from our documentation page, click here.
- Product Update - To read the product update related to Company Policies & Forms, click here.
- Video - To watch the video on how to create a company policy or form, click here.