Cancel Policy Enforcement typically refers to the act of discontinuing or revoking the enforcement or implementation of a specific policy within an organization.
To cancel an enforced policy, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Setup > Company Policies & Forms.
- Click View/Edit for an existing company policy.
- On the Edit Company Policy page, under Release and enforce policy, click Cancel Policy Enforcement. Cancel Policy Enforcement pop-up appears:
- Click Confirm to cancel enforcement of the policy.
- On the Edit Company Policy page, click Submit to save changes in the policy.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more FAQs about the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
▶Video - To watch the videos on the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about the Company Policies & Forms, click here.
📢Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.