To chat with Bella and raise a support ticket, perform the following actions:
- On the greytHR Admin login, click Chat with Bella. A chat window appears.
- In the Type Something text box, you can initiate a search by typing your question or keyword. Bella initiates searching for the articles and shows you the relevant results.
- Click Yes if you have found the right article. If you continue searching the articles, click No, I want to search again.
- Click I want to raise a ticket to raise a support ticket. How can we help you? pop-up appears.
- In the Question text box, enter the brief description of your question.
- In the Details description box, enter specific details of your question.
Note: The details must contain at least 50 characters.
- Click Upload File to upload the file related to your question. The dialog box appears.
- Browse to the folder, select the file and click Open.
Note: Only TXT, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, GIF, JPG, PNG, ZIP and PDF files are accepted.
- From the Category dropdown list, select the category of your question.
- From the Sub Category dropdown list, select the subcategory of your question.
- From the Type of Query dropdown list, select the required query for your question.
- In the CC Email text box, enter the email id of a person whom you want to keep in CC.
- Click Submit to submit the support ticket.
- Video - To learn more about greytHR, click here.
- Documentation - To read more about the Admin portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.