To submit your proof documents, perform the following steps:
- From your greytHR ESS login, navigate to Home > Salary > Proof Of Investment. The Proof Of Investment page opens.
- Click Lets get started button. You can see this button only if you are a first time user. You will be redirected to the Overview tab of the POI page. The Overview tab displays all the POI components required to submit your POI declaration.
- Under POI Components, select any component for which you want to fill the details. You will be redirected to the selected POI page component.
- Click +Add against a component to add related details. The component bar expands.
- Specify the amount in the Declare Amount text box.
- Under Attach Proof, attach the proof of investment for the selected component. You can attach the proof in PDF, JPEG, and PNG format. The maximum file size allowed per file is 15 MB.
Note: You can attach the proof of investment on an individual component basis. Kindly note that the individual attachment option must be enabled for you by the admin. If not enabled, you can see an option to attach all the proof of investments while submitting POI.
- Similarly, fill in all the applicable component forms.
- Click Review and Submit to review the form. You will be redirected to the Overview tab. The Overview tab now displays the count for items you have declared, items for which you have attached proofs, and items for which proofs are not attached. Adding an attachment is mandatory to Submit POI.
- Click Submit POI to submit the POI declaration.
- FAQs - To read more FAQs about the ESS portal, click here.
- Product Update - To read about the product update, click here.