Quick links can help you to easily navigate to the pages instantly. You can add your favorite pages or most used pages under quick links so that you can easily navigate to those pages. To add a page under Quick Links, perform the following steps:
- After you log into ESS Portal, you can see Quick Link on the top right.
- Navigate to the page for which you would like to add it under Quick Links.
- Click Quick Links and click +Add this page to Quick links. Any page you like to access easily can be added to the Quick Links.
- If the page is added to Quick Links, you cannot see +Add this page to Quick links option.
- To remove a page from the Quick Links, click Quick Link, point to the page, and click the remove icon.
- Certain pages such as Feeds and Review cannot be added under Quick Links. Also, you cannot add any of the View Details page (Ex: Leave - View Details) under Quick Links.