Quick links help you to navigate to your most used pages easily. You can add the most used pages under quick links to navigate those pages instantly. To add a page under quick links, perform the following actions:
- From your ESS portal, navigate to the page you want to add under quick links.
- On the top-right of the application, from the Quick Links dropdown list, click +Add this page to Quick links. Your selected page is added to the quick links no.
- If the page is already added to quick Links, you cannot view the +Add this page to Quick links option.
- To remove a page from the Quick Links dropdown list, click the Close icon available next to the page you want to remove.
- You cannot add certain pages such as Feeds and Review under quick links. Also, you cannot add any of the View Details page (Ex: Leave - View Details) under quick links.