Quick links help you to navigate to your most used pages easily. You can add your favorite pages or most used pages under quick links so that you can navigate to those pages in an instant. To add a page under Quick Links, perform the following steps:
- In your ESS portal, navigate to the page you want to add under Quick Links.
- On the top-right of the application window, click Quick Links.
- From the Quick Links dropdown list, click +Add this page to Quick links. Your selected page is added to the Quick Links now.
- If the page is already added to Quick Links, you cannot view +Add this page to Quick links option.
- To remove a page from the Quick Links dropdown list, click the Close icon available next to the page you want to remove.
- You cannot add certain pages such as Feeds and Review under Quick Links. Also, you cannot add any of the View Details page (Ex: Leave - View Details) under Quick Links.