An attendance summary is a concise overview or report that provides information about the attendance records of individuals or a group of people within a specific timeframe. The Attendance Info page summarizes the recent swipes, attendance scheme, overtime, and session details.
To view the monthly attendance summary in the calendar view, the employee must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR ESS login, navigate to Attendance > Attendance Info. The Attendance Info page appears.
- Click the Calendar icon available next to Legends. You can see the monthly attendance summary in the calendar view.
- Click < Prev to see the previous month’s attendance summary. To see the subsequent month’s attendance summary, click Next >.
- Click the Table icon available next to Legends. You can see the monthly attendance summary in the tabular view.
- In the Select date range box, click the calendar and select your dates to see the attendance summary for the selected date.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Attendance Info, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Attendance Info page, click here.
▶Video- To watch videos on the ESS portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.