Attendance regularization is where you can regularize your attendance and negotiate the penalties that are applied for a particular date on the manager’s approval. The penalties will be applicable as per the company policies such as late in/early out, not fulfilling half day/full day, minimum hours for a day, unauthorized absence for a day, etc. You can regularize your attendance based on the organization's policy.
To apply for attendance regularization, perform the following steps:
- On your Home page, click Attendance > Attendance Info > My Regularizations. My Regularizations page opens.
- From the calendar, select the dates of attendance regularization to choose the dates individually. You can also click Quick ADD to instantly add all the exception days for which you have not fulfilled minimum hours. Under Jump To, click on any date to enter the regularization reason for that particular date. The selected dates display under the Apply tab along with the name of your reporting manager.
- Enter Remarks to add the remarks for your attendance regularization request.
- Click the Add icon and select the employee to add any employee for whom you wish to notify your regularization details.
- In the selected date of regularization, under Reason, enter the reason for your attendance regularization for that particular day.
- Click Submit to apply for attendance regularization. Your request is sent to the manager.