You can configure various company policies, and release it to your employees through the ESS portal. To configure and release a company policy to the employees, perform the following actions:
It is also a necessary process to gather and organize the employee information in the forms like Contract forms, Background check disclosure forms, Employee personal details form, or any other forms, etc. You can easily configure, manage, track, and maintain all these company policies & forms activities through GreytHR - Company Policies & Forms.
To navigate, click Employee > Setup > Company Policies & Forms.
You can configure various forms as per your requirements, and release it to your employees through the ESS portal.
To configure and release a form to the employees, perform the following actions:
- On Company Policies & Forms page, click Forms tab.
- Click button to create a new form. Create Form page appears.
- Under Form Information, in Form Name textbox, enter Form Name.
- Enter a description of the form in the Description text box.
Ex: Company Handbook 2020
- In Serial No, enter a serial number.
- Under Upload Form Template, click Add Attachment icon. Select the file from your local directory. After upload, the filename displays as follows:
Under Form Category, select the company policy category from drop-down list.
- Under Release, select the Release to employee self service portal check box.
- Select the appropriate batch of employees from Employee Filter drop-down list.
- Click Submit to release it to the employees.
You can see a successful message displaying. Employees can now login to employee self-service portal and view the released forms under Documents.