To enable event-based SMS, you must enable Event Notification service. To enable/disable the Event Notification service, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to System Settings > Miscellaneous > Event Notification.
- Click Add Event Notification.
- Under Notification, select Send notification when the event occurs (instantly).
- Under SMS tab, select/deselect the Enable SMS option to enable/disable the SMS service.
- Documentation Page - To learn more about the new TRAI mass communication regulation from our documentation page, click here.
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.