To create a new task, perform the following actions:
- On your Home page, click Tasks > Tasks. The Tasks page opens.
- Click + Add new task. The Add Task window opens.
- Click Assignee. The Search Assignee search box opens. In the search box, enter the employee name or employee ID to whom you want to assign this task.
- In the Task Name textbox, enter the name of your task. Task Name is a mandatory field, and you must enter a task name to create a task.
- From the Add to checklist dropdown list, select the checklist to which you want to assign this particular task.
- Click Due On and select the due date of the task from the calendar.
- Select the Priority option as per requirements.
- In the Write a description textbox, enter your description that explains the task details.
- Click the Comments tab and add your comment in the Comment here text box. You can also attach a file here by clicking the Attachment icon.
- Click the Tags tab and click +Add Tags. Enter the required tag name in the Search Tags search box and select the required tag from the search results. You can also create new tags here. Enter the required tag name in the Search Tags search box and hit enter on your keyboard. The entered tag will be created as the new tags.
- Click the Followers tab and click +Add Follower. From the Search Follower search box, select the required follower.
- Video - To watch the videos on the ESS portal, click here.
- FAQs- To read more FAQs about the ESS portal, click here.