Yes. A manager can override their team member's attendance if the admin has enabled the override option.
To override a team member's attendance, perform the following steps:
- On the Home page, click Attendance > Attendance Muster. The Attendance Muster page opens.
- In the search box, enter the employee name or employee ID for whom you want to override the attendance.
- Go to the required date and select the cell with a single click.
- Press the relevant keyboard shortcut to override the attendance as per your requirements. You can view the Legends to know more about the keyboard shortcuts.
- A confirmation message appears displaying Your changes are recorded. Alerts, if any, will be updated after the attendance is processed.
Note: Admin must process the attendance to reflect the overridden status in employee’s attendance.