Comp Off Grant is a grant request to the manager from an employee for the additional work performed apart from the usual shift hours allocated to the employee or for the hours worked on any non-working day for the Organization. To apply for comp off grant, perform the following steps:
- On your Home page, click Leave > My Leave. My Leave page opens.
- Click Comp Off Grant. Applying for Comp Off Grant window opens.
- Under Leave Type drop-down list, select Compensatory Off.
- Select From date and To date from drop-down calendars, and select their respective Sessions from the drop-down list.
- In the Days text box, enter the number of days that you want to apply for Comp Off Grant.
- Your reporting manager details will be automatically updated in the Applying to search box. You can also search for the person manually. Click Applying to and in the search box, enter the name of your manager. You can select the required person from the search results.
- Click + Add and select the employee to add any employee for whom you wish to notify about your comp off application.
- In the Reason text box, enter a reason for working in non-shift hours.
- Click Submit to apply for Comp Off Grant.