To configure forms, perform the following actions:
- On your greytHR Home page, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Employee Onboarding. Employee Onboarding Policy page opens.
- Click +Add Form. This option helps you in configuring the created forms.
- Select the required form from the Form drop-down list. The selected form will become part of the employee onboarding process.
- Select the Acknowledgement required option to ensure that the employee reads and acknowledges the form during the onboarding process.
Note: The forms configured for acknowledgment appear on Submit Forms page. The forms which are not a must for acknowledgment appear on the Employee Onboarding Submitted Success page.
- In the Instructions for Employees text box, enter any instruction for employees, if any.
- Click Next to move to the next step. Employee Information Settings tab opens.
- Under the Employee Information Settings, you can configure the fields that need to be displayed or made mandatory for the employees. The configuration page appears with a list of pre-defined fields and check boxes adjacent to each field. Under the Information and Attachments column, select/ clear the check boxes provided to mark the field as mandatory.
- Click Save to complete the employee onboarding form configuration and receive acknowledgment.