The employee onboarding process involves several steps to ensure that new employees are smoothly integrated into the company and provided with the necessary resources and information to start their roles effectively.
To cancel or withdraw an initiated employee onboarding form, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Workflow > Review > Employee Onboarding. The Employee Onboarding page appears.
- On the Employee Onboarding page, under Active tab, click the employee card whose onboarding form you want to withdraw. The card expands.
- Click Withdraw. The Withdraw pop-up appears.
- Select Notify employee to notify the employee. After you select Notify employee option, an email is sent to the employee. The email informs the employee that the admin has withdrawn their onboarding access.
- Click Yes to withdraw the onboarding form.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Employee Onboarding, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Employee Onboarding page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on the Employee Onboarding, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.