A consolidated income tax statement is a document that provides a summarized overview of an individual's income, deductions, and tax liability for a specific tax year.
To generate consolidated Income Tax Statement, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, search for Income Tax Statement - Consolidated. A form appears.
- From the Financial year dropdown list, select the required financial year.
- From the Employee Type dropdown list, select the required employee type.
- Click Generate. The report downloads in excel format.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about Income Tax, click here.
▶Video - To watch the video on Income Tax, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Income Tax declaration, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.