The first step after an employee joins is to initiate the employee onboarding. For initiating an onboarding process, you must configure the onboarding policies. To configure the company policies, perform the following actions:
- On your greytHR Home page, navigate to Settings icon > System Settings > Employee > Employee onboarding. Employee Onboarding Policy page opens.
- Click +Add Company Policy. This option helps you in configuring the created policies.
- Select the required company policy from the Company Policy drop-down list. The selected company policy will become part of the employee onboarding process.
- Select the Acknowledgement required option to ensure that the employee reads and acknowledges the policy during the onboarding process.
Note: The policies configured for acknowledgment appear on Submit Forms page. The policies or forms which are not a must for acknowledgment appear on the Employee Onboarding Submitted Success page.
- In the Instructions for Employees text box, enter instruction for employees, if any.
- Click Next to move to the next step. Employee Information Settings tab opens.
- Under the Employee Information Settings, you can configure the fields that need to be displayed or made mandatory for the employees. The configuration page appears with a list of pre-defined fields and check boxes adjacent to each field. Under the Information and Attachments column, select/ clear the check boxes provided to mark the field as mandatory.
- Click Save to complete the employee onboarding policy configuration.