You can initiate employee onboarding using the following two methods:
- On the greytHR Home page (admin login), navigate to Actions > Employee > Core Actions > Add Employee.
- On the Add Employee page, in Basic Information step, select the check box Allow this employee to fill in their information. Complete the remaining steps. Onboarding is initiated successfully.
- On the greytHR Home page (admin login), navigate to Actions > Employee > Core Actions > Employee Onboarding. Employee Onboarding page opens.
- On the Employee Onboarding page, from the Status drop-down list, select status as Not Initiated or Closed.
- Select the employees using the check boxes adjacent to the Employee No column.
- Click Initiate Onboarding to initiate the onboarding process for the selected employees.
Note: Before initiating the employee onboarding process, ensure to configure and save the Employee Onboarding Policy page.