To verify the employee onboarding form, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Workflow > Review > Employee Onboarding. The Employee Onboarding page opens.
- Under the Active tab, click the employee’s name. The employee’s card expands.
- Click Verify. Verify Employee Onboarding page opens.
- On the Verify Employee Onboarding page, you can view all the details submitted by the employee categorized under various tabs. You can Accept or Reject each detail individually. You can also add remarks in the Remarks text box. On Verify Employee Onboarding page, you can also view the acknowledged company policies/forms under the tab Company Policies and Forms.
- After verification, click Submit. You must either Accept or Reject the information under each section to submit the verification. Submit pop-up appears.
- Select the Notify employee to notify the employee.
- Click Yes to complete the verification.
- The approved information is updated in the application under Employee > Information.
- You can view the verified and accepted documents under Employee > Information > Employee Documents.
- Employees can view and download the documents verified by you under Documents in their ESS portal.