The payroll process is a single-click activity, resulting in the computation of all salary components, reimbursements, arrears, settlements, and statutory components including Income Tax (TDS).
After payroll processing is complete, you can start the verification and salary payout activities. You can process payroll any number of times in a month to review and verify the payroll.
To process your employees' salary in bulk, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Process > Payroll Process. The Payroll Process Log page opens.
- Click Process Payroll to initiate the payroll processing process. Payroll Process page opens.
If you are familiar with the payroll processing process, you can also click Quick Process. Clicking Quick Process button skips the checklist and directly processes the payroll.
Note: we recommend using the Process Payroll button especially if you are new to processing payroll.
- Payroll Process page provides you with a checklist of all the activities which must be completed to process payroll.
- Complete and select all the processes displayed in the checklist.
- Click Process Payroll to initiate payroll processing. In case, you skip selecting an item Confirmation pop-up appears. Click Yes to process payroll. Or click I want to complete tasks before processing to select the remaining items.
- After payroll processing is complete, the Payroll Process page displays the success message along with the difference in payroll amount between last month and the current month.
- Click Close. The Payroll Process Log page opens and displays the last 20 payroll activities.