greytHR seamlessly integrates biometric technology for enhanced workforce management, enabling accurate time and attendance tracking, streamlined processes, and secure employee identification.
For integrating the biometrics smoothly with greytHR, you must fulfill the following requirements:
Attendance Server Requirements:
- The attendance server provider must be connected to the internet 24/7
- The attendance server must have the latest JDK(Java Development Kit)
- User access provided for Integration in Attendance Server should be associated with Administrator Roles
- Database Type compatible with integration is MS Access, Microsoft SQL, and My SQL server.
- The following server credentials are required for using Microsoft Access, SQL, and My SQL servers:
- User Name
- Database Name
- Name of the Table that captures attendance swipes. The Attendance Database table must contain the following fields:
- Employee Number
- Employee Name
- Access Card Number
- Date and Time
- Door Name or Device Name.
- Real-time data of Employee Swipes must flow into the database table with 2 to 3 min of intervals. The data flow must be automated( without any manual intervention)
- The captured real-time data flow must capture Employee Number, Employee Name, Access Card Number, Date & Time, Door Name, and Device Name.
greytHR Application Requirements:
- Employee's Access Card Number provided in the database table must match with the greytHR Application data.
- An Excel file with details such as Employee's Access Card Number, Name, and Employee Number must be provided. The Excel file helps in keeping the system updated.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Resynchronize swipes, click here.
- To learn more about Resynchronize swipes page, click here.
- To learn more about the Map ASTRA with greytHR, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on ASTRA, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.