For integrating the biometrics smoothly with greytHR, you must fulfill the following requirements:
Attendance Server Requirements:
- The attendance server provider must be connected to the internet 24/7
- The attendance server must have latest JDK(Java Development Kit)
- User access provided for Integration in Attendance Server should be associated with Administrator Roles
- Database Type compatible for integration is MS Access, Microsoft SQL, and My SQL server.
- Following server credentials are required for using Microsoft Access, SQL, and My SQL servers:
- User Name
- Database Name
- Name of the Table that captures attendance swipes. The Attendance Database table must contain the following fields:
- Employee Number
- Employee Name
- Access Card Number
- Date and Time
- Door Name or Device Name.
- Real-time data of Employee Swipes must flow into the database table with 2 to 3 min of intervals. The data flow must be automated( without any manual intervention)
- The captured real-time data flow must capture Employee Number, Employee Name, Access Card Number, Date & Time, Door Name, and Device Name.
greytHR Application Requirements:
- Employee's Access Card Number provided in the database table must match with the greytHR Application data.
- An excel file with details such as Employees' Access Card Number, Name, and Employee Number must be provided. The excel file helps in keeping the system updated.