By default, the greytHR application is configured to disable Professional Tax deduction from the Director's salary. You must configure the employee as director in the application to permanently disable the Professional Tax deduction from his/ her salary. To configure an employee as a director, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to the Employee > Information > Employee Profile. Employee Profile page opens.
- From the Search Employee search box, search the director's profile.
- Under Personal Information, click Edit icon.
- Select the Is Director check box.
- Click Save to permanently disable the Professional Tax deduction from Director's salary.