There are certain guidelines to be followed for posting in Feeds. Here are the guidelines:
- Do not use this service to do anything illegal.
- Do not engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm any colleague.
- Do not send spam or use this service to help others send spam (for example, bulk postings or comments).
- Do not publicly display inappropriate images (for example, nudity).
- Do not engage in activity that is false or misleading (for example, attempts to ask for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else).
- Do not engage in activity that is harmful to the services or others (for example, viruses, stalking, hate speech, advocating violence against others).
- Do not infringe upon the rights of others (for example, unauthorized sharing of copyrighted music, resale, or other distribution of photographs and other content).
- Do not engage in activity that violates the privacy of others.
- In order to protect the interests of the organisation and employees, we have established this code of conduct.
- Content or actions that violate the Code of Conduct are not permitted or shall be removed without notice.
- In case if you are finding a post or comment as a violation of this code of conduct, please bring the attention of the HR/ Admin (who shall act as the moderator) by sending a mail.
- If found code of conduct violation, the Management has the sole discretion to come up with the right decision.