To add the Permanent Account Number(PAN) details of an employee in the greytHR application, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose PAN details you want to add.
- Next to the Employee Identity tab, you can view an Add button. Click Add to add the details under the Employee Identity section.
- From the Document Type drop-down list, select Permanent Account Number.
- In the PAN text box, enter the employee’s PAN number.
- In the Name in PAN text box, enter the name of the employee as shown on the PAN card.
- Select the Document Verified check box if you have verified the employee’s PAN card details.
- Click Save to save the changes.