Permanent Account Number(PAN) is a unique, ten-character alphanumeric identifier assigned to individuals, companies, or entities by the Income Tax Department of India. It helps the government track and monitor financial transactions, ensuring transparency and accountability in tax-related matters.
To add the Permanent Account Number(PAN) details of an employee in the greytHR application, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose PAN details you want to add.
- Next to the Employee Identity tab, you can view an Add button. Click Add to add the details under the Employee Identity section.
- From the Document Type drop-down list, select Permanent Account Number.
- In the PAN text box, enter the employee’s PAN number.
- In the Name in PAN text box, enter the name of the employee as shown on the PAN card.
- Select the Document Verified check box if you have verified the employee’s PAN card details.
- Click Save to save the changes.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about PAN, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the PAN page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video about greytHR, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.