Employers classify or categorize an individual's relationship to determine their employment status, which indicates the nature and terms of their employment.
To change an employee's status in the greytHR application, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page opens.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee's profile.
- Under Joining Details, click the Edit icon.
- From the Status drop-down list, select the required status.
- Click Save to change the status of the selected employee.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Position History details, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about Position History details page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Employee Profile page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.