Employee leave refers to a period of authorized absence granted to employees from their regular work responsibilities and obligations.
The greytHR's Employee Leave page allows the admin to edit/delete an employee's leave transactions.
To modify or delete an employee's leave transactions, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave. The Employee Leave page opens.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose leave transactions you want to modify or delete.
- Select the Leave Type tab.
- Using the check box next to the Type column, select the Transaction Type.
- Click Edit/ Delete to modify or delete the selected employee's leave transactions.
Note: The Edit and Delete buttons are active only on a few transactions not on system-granted transactions.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Employee Leave, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about Employee Leave page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video about Employee Leave, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.