Defining an employee's working days typically refers to adjusting their regular work schedule by shifting the days they are expected to be present and perform their duties.
To define an employee's weekdays, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Setup > Employee Week Days. The Employee Week Days page opens.
- Click Add. The Add/Edit Employee Week Days page opens.
- From the select an employee search box, search for the employee whose weekdays you want to edit.
- From the From Date and To Date dropdown calendar, select the appropriate dates.
- Using the dropdown list provided with each weekday, modify the weekdays as per your requirement.
- Click Save to modify the selected employee's weekdays.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Weekdays, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about Weekdays, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.