The admin can override employees' workday or shift on the greytHR's Attendance Info page. It allows you to view the processed attendance data and the selected employee’s swipes, permission details, overtime, shifts, shift history, scheme info, and summary.
To override an employee's workday or shift, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Information > Attendance Info. The Attendance Info page appears.
- From the Search Employee box, search for the employee whose details you want to override.
- Using the Calendar, select the Date for which you want to override the workday details.
- On the right-hand side of the Attendance Info page, click the Shifts tab.
- From the Day Type drop-down list, select Regular.
- From the Shift drop-down list, select the required shift.
- Click Save to override the regular shift of the selected employee.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Attendance Info, click here.
📃Documentation- To read more about the Attendance Info page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Attendance Info, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.