The greytHR's Feeds page allows the admin to communicate in the organization network with their employees and colleagues.
To create a Feeds group, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Feeds. The Feeds page opens.
- Under the GROUPS section, click + to create a new group. A list of groups appears in the table appears.
- Click Add Group. A form appears.
- In the Group Name text box, enter the name of the group you want to create.
- Select the Public/Private option as per your requirements.
- Click Create Group to create the group.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about viewing and creating posts/feeds, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the Feeds page, click here.
▶Video- To watch more videos on greytHR Admin portal, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.