Overriding shift details refers to the process of manually changing or modifying the assigned shift details for an employee within a time and attendance system or software.
To override the shift details of the employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Leave > Admin > Shift Override. The Shift Override page opens.
- Click the Override button. The form appears.
- Select Search employees/Selected employees/All employees as per your requirements.
- In the Select an employee search box, search for the employee whose shift details you want to override.
- From the From Date and To Date dropdown calendar, select the required dates.
- From the Shift dropdown list, select the required shift.
- In the Reason description box, enter the reason to override the shift.
- Click Save to override the shift details of the selected employee.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Shift Override, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more on Shift Override page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Shift Override, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.