Resigned employees refers to individuals who have voluntarily chosen to end their employment with a company or organization.
To generate resigned employee details, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Query Builder. The Query Builder page opens.
- Click + Create Report. The CHOOSE FIELD section appears.
- Under Available Fields, from the Select Category dropdown list, select Basic Information category.
- Select Employee Name and Employee Number from the Available Fields and click the ➡ arrow to move the category to Output Fields.
- Click Next. The SORT ORDER section appears.
- Select the category from the Output Fields and click the ➡ arrow to move the category to Sorting Order.
- Click Next. The FILTER CRITERIA section appears.
- Under the Quick tab, from the Category Type dropdown list, filter the required category.
- Click the ➡ arrow to move the filtered category to the next column.
- Click Next. The RESULT section appears.
- In the Report Title text box, enter the title of the report.
- In the Description box, enter the description of the report.
- From the Employee Filter dropdown list, select Resigned Employees.
- Select Accessible for all users/Select users to allow them edit the report as per your requirement.
- Click Export to download the report.
- Click Save Report to generate resigned employee details report.
❓FAQs - To read more about Query Builder, click here.
📃Documentation -To read more about Query Builder, click here.
▶Video - To watch the Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.