An employee’s nickname appears on the Feeds page. To update how an employee’s nickname displays on the Feeds page, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose nickname you want to upload or update.
- Next to Employee Information, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to modify the details under the Employee Information section.
- In the Nick Name text box, enter the required nickname of the employee.
- Click Save to save the nickname of the employee.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Employee profile, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Employee profile page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Employee profile page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.