Updating the marital status of an employee refers to the process of modifying or changing the recorded marital status information in the employee's records or HR system.
To update the marital status of an employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose marital status you want to update.
- Next to Personal Information, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to modify the details under the Personal Information section.
- From the Marital Status drop-down list, select the required status of the employee.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Employee profile, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Employee profile page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Employee profile page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.