Yes. To override the probation period of an employee, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose probation period you want to override.
- Next to Joining Details, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to modify the details related to joining.
- In the Probation Period box, enter the number of days you want to set as the employee’s probation period.
- Click Save to save the changes.