Yes. To override the probation period of an employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose probation period you want to override.
- Next to Joining Details, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to modify the details related to joining.
- In the Probation Period box, enter the number of days you want to set as the employee’s probation period.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Employee profile, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Employee profile page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Employee profile page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.