To declare an employee as an International employee, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose details you want to update.
- Next to Personal Information, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to modify the details under the Personal Information section.
- Select the International Employee check box to declare the employee as an international employee.
- Click Save to save the changes.