To declare an employee as an International employee, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose status you want to update.
- Next to Personal Information, you can view an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to modify the details under the Personal Information section.
- Select the Is Director check box to declare the employee as a director.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Employee profile, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Employee profile page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Employee profile page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.