To declare an employee as physically challenged, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal and then navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose physical status you want to update.
- Next to Personal Information, there is an Edit icon. Click the Edit icon to modify the details under the Personal Information section.
- Select the Physically Challenged check box to declare the employee as physically challenged.
- Click Save to save the changes.
- Documentation Page - To learn more about updating an employee's profile from our documentation page, click here.
- Product Update - To read our product update, click here.
- Video - To watch the video on updating an employee's profile, click here.