Yes, the admin can override the notice period of an employee.
A notice period refers to the duration of time that an employee or an employer must provide prior to terminating an employment contract or resigning from a job.
To override the notice period of an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose notice period you want to override.
- Click the Edit icon available next to Joining Details to modify the details related to joining.
- From the Notice Period list, select the number of days you want to set as the employee’s notice period.
- Click Save to override the notice period of an employee.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about the notice period, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about the notice period page, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on How to automate notice period, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.