To add the Aadhaar card details of an employee in the greytHR application, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose Aadhaar card details you want to add.
- Next to the Employee Identity tab, you can view an Add button. Click Add to add the details under the Employee Identity section.
- From the Document Type drop-down list, select Aadhaar.
- In the Aadhaar Number text box, enter the employee’s Aadhaar number.
- In the Name in Aadhaar text box, enter the employee’s name as shown on the Aadhaar card.
- In the Aadhaar Enrolment No text box, add the enrollment number. An enrollment number is provided by the government temporarily to an individual when they apply for the Aadhar card.
- Select the Document Verified check box if you have verified the employee’s Aadhaar card.
- Click Save to save the changes.