Aadhaar card details help in identification purposes as it serves as a unique ID document. It assists in employment verification and address validation, and streamlining various services through a centralized database.
To add the Aadhaar card details of an employee in the greytHR application, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose Aadhaar card details you want to add.
- Click the Add button next to the Employee Identity tab to add the details under the Employee Identity section.
- From the Document Type drop-down list, select Aadhaar.
- In the Aadhaar Number text box, enter the employee’s Aadhaar number.
- In the Name in Aadhaar text box, enter the employee’s name as shown on the Aadhaar card.
- In the Aadhaar Enrolment No text box, add the enrollment number. An enrollment number is provided by the government temporarily to an individual when they apply for the Aadhar card.
- Select the Document Verified check box if you have verified the employee’s Aadhaar card.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Aadhaar card details, click here.
📃Documentation-To learn more about the Employee profile page, click here.
▶Video-To watch the video on Employee profile page, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.