Bank account details of an employee refer to the specific information related to the bank account that an employee uses to receive their salary or other financial transactions from their employer.
To add the bank account details of an employee, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose bank account details you want to upload or update.
- Next to the Employee Identity tab, you can view an Add button. Click Add to add the details under the Employee Identity section.
- From the Document Type drop-down list, select Bank Account Number.
- In the Bank a/c Number text box, enter the employee’s bank account number.
- In the IFSC text box, enter the IFSC code of the employee’s bank.
- In the Name in Bank A/C text box, enter the employee’s name as shown in the bank account.
- Select the Document Verified check box if you have verified the employee’s bank account documents.
- Click Save to add the bank account details of the employee.