To add the bank account details of an employee in the greytHR application, perform the following actions:
- Login to your greytHR admin portal, and then navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose bank account details you want to upload or update.
- Next to the Employee Identity tab, you can view an Add button. Click Add to add the details under the Employee Identity section.
- From the Document Type drop-down list, select Bank Account Number.
- In the Bank a/c Number text box, enter the employee’s bank account number.
- In the IFSC text box, enter the IFSC code of the employee’s bank.
- In the Name in Bank A/C text box, enter the employee’s name as shown in the bank account.
- Select the Document Verified check box if you have verified the employee’s bank account documents.
- Click Save to add the bank account details of the employee.
❓FAQs: To read more FAQs about Employee profile, click here.
📃Documentation: To learn more about the Employee profile page, click here.
▶Video: To watch the video on Employee profile page, click here.
📢Product Update: To read about the product update, click here.