To add the driving license details of an employee in the greytHR application, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Employee > Information > Employee Profile. The Employee Profile page appears.
- From the Search Employee search box, search for the employee whose DL details you want to upload or update.
- Next to the Employee Identity tab, you can view an Add button. Click Add to add the details under the Employee Identity section.
- From the Document Type drop-down list, select Driving License.
- In the DL Number text box, enter the employee’s driving license number.
- In the Name in DL text box, enter the name of the employee as shown on the DL card.
- From the Expiry Date drop-down calendar, select the expiration date of the employee’s driving license.
- Select the Document Verified check box if you have verified the employee’s DL details.
- Click Save to save the driving license details in the greytHR application.