The IT Savings Previous Employment Report offers a comprehensive overview of financial year data based on the Proof of Investment (POI) details updated by employees.
This report provides access to complete financial year data related to the POI declarations made by employees, particularly those related to their previous employment.
To generate the Proof of Investment Declaration report, the admin must first initiate the POI process. Once the POI process is initiated, you will be able to generate the report containing the relevant information provided by employees.
To generate IT Savings Previous Employment Report, the admin must perform the following actions:
- From the greytHR Admin portal, navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, enter IT Savings Previous Employment Report. The IT Savings Previous Employment Report form opens.
- From the Financial Year dropdown list, select the required Year.
From the Sort By dropdown list, select the required employee details.
From the Employees Type dropdown list, select the employees for whom you want to download the report.
- Click Options, to customize the report.
From the Report Output Type dropdown list, select the required format.
- Click Save, to save the updation.
- Click Generate to generate the IT Savings Chapter6 Report.
Note: The Recent Reports page displays the reports that you have recently generated. You can regenerate them by clicking on Run Again.
❓FAQs- To read more FAQs about Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation- To learn more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video- To watch the video on Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update- To read about the product update, click here.