The Loan Transaction Report contains the complete loan transaction details such as loan date and type, total principal amount, closing balance, total deduction, loan transaction type etc. You can generate this report anytime.
To generate the Loan Transaction Report, perform the following actions:
- From your greytHR Admin login, navigate to Reports > Reports > Reports Gallery. The Reports Gallery page opens.
- In the search box, search for Loan Transaction Report. The Loan Transaction Report page opens.
- From the From and To dropdown calendar, select the required dates.
- From the Loan Item dropdown list, select the required loan item.
- From the Group By dropdown list, select the option as required.
- From the Sort Order dropdown list, select the required option.
- Select the Summary checkbox if required.
- Click Options to customize the report.
- Enter the required details and click Save to save the customization.
- Click Generate to generate the report.
Note: You can view the generated report under the Recent Reports page.
Was this article helpful?
❓FAQs - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
▶Video - To watch the Reports Gallery, click here.
📃Documentation - To read more about Reports Gallery, click here.
📢Product Update - To read our product update, click here.